Hi guys, I’ve been depressed for weeks already. Last april, i’ve got a suspicious that i’m pregnant.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Its been a week that i missed my period. But i have this spotting once a day. So i decided to used this Pregnancy Test last april27.  The second line seems faint, then that day i started bleeding like its a real monthly period.  This really confused me, I decided to take another PT last april 29, then it still says Two Line (which the other line is still faint). I’m still having these bleeding.. so i think i maybe mistaken with the PT’s result. Last May2, i decided to see a Dr. , i told her what happened Then she confirmed that im really pregnant for about4-5weeks. I also took an Ultrasound, but she told me there is nothing in my sac. She told me, i maybe having miscarriage already or ectopic pregnancy. I took the blood test that day, it said 1000miu/ml.  I then went back to her clinic last May4, for the blood test. Result was about 1400miu/ml.  Dr told me that its seems its really an ectopic pregnancy and that if i will have any cramps or severe pain on weekend, i must have go to ER immediately but if i wont have any cramps then i must have go to her clinic again to Do another ultrasound, and this is today. May7. We did the ultrasound, still there is nothing on my sac. I then, took another blood test, still waiting for the results. She told me that if it decreases then maybe, its miscarriage. But if it still increases then its ectopic. And i have to do the laparoscopy surgery. 

I really dont know what to do now, i asked my Dr if there is any medicine for this, (if it’s really ectopic) she told me there isnt. Only the surgery. Then i search on the google, there is this thing called “methotrexate” for ectopic. Is there anyone here.. had the same issues with me. Please help sad

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    Not heard of this only know as a treatment for rumatoid atheritis. This is used in cancer treatment so I would heed doctor you dont want the eptopic to burst through the falopiam tube as this will reduce you chance of being pregnant again. Not all you see on internet is right.

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hello BabyAngel if you suspect you have an ectopic pregnancy, you should see a doctor urgently


    This leaflet explains about it.

    Forget Methotrexate, it is not appropriate here.

    From the way you write, I assume you aren't in the UK.   Either go back to your GP or to your Emergency Room,  urgently.

    Good luck & do come back & tell us that you are alright but see a doctor first.


    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up