Hi guys I've had lumps in my groin and neck for some tjne

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm a 23 year old male and I've noticed I've had these lumps all different sizes in my groin and in my neck for a fair few years. I suffer with anxiety and I've never mentioned it to anybody or seen a doctor as I'm scared it could be serious I know it's silly that I haven't had it checked but I'm really worried in case it's cancer but then I see threads where it's fine to have these lumps? I felt in my groin area today and one of the lumps in quite painful and feels like it's grown but I'm not sure if it's grown due to having a bite on my leg from a fly? Can anyone try easing my mind if possible? Thank you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Lymph nodes can come and go but if they stay and cause pain means that your need to see a doctor, for having it checked out.
    • Posted

Thanks for your message rocky I only noticed today that one has grown and it's abit tender but not hurting majorly I'm gonna keep my eye on it. But my anxiety is quite bad and I avoid doctors as I always think the worse of things.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.