Hi has anyone tryed kalms

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi has anyone tryed kalms and has it helps them 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Ambee29651

I would say Kalms are useful for mild anxiety at best (such as a bit of a hangover!) but not for modereate to severe anxiety. If, however, you're trying to combat anxiety without prescription medication they are better than nothing. You could try kalms alongside counselling/CBT to help you feel a little stronger. But they don't have a hugely noticable effect I'm afraid.

Do you have severe anxiety?

• Posted

Hi i have palpitations alot I worry about my health and things I've been given beta-blocker but I'm worried of taking it as I read bad things on net.  I used to have resuce remdy Witch helps loads but as ive  been on it for agers  not working as much now so I fort I'll try somthing esl herbal....  Have u took them urself
    • Posted

I have and unfortuantely they don't work too well. Have you spoken to your doctor about SSRI's as beta blockers are addictive and SSRI's are not.
    • Posted

They said to me there not addicted the most safest ones......   How did u feel on them I no alot people on carlms feel tired 
    • Posted

I am on propronalol and they have reduc3d my palps. KALNS REDUCED MY ANXIETY BUT HAD TO CONTRIL NY BREATHING
    • Posted

HI ambee. I can't have Rescue remedy as it has alcohol in it. Im a teetotaller and have bern advused against it.
  • Posted

I have tried them before but didnt really do anything, they did help me sleep a little better but not really relax my anxiety. 
  • Posted

Ambee, everyone reacts individually to things.  I had beta blockers many years ago and didnt have bad reactions.  not sure if they helped or palpitations went anyway.  Took kalms and valerian and got  palpitations.  not sure which gave me it, but I googled Kalms and they can do this to some folk.  if you try and palps get worse, just stop.  As I say, people react differently to things sometimes.
  • Posted

Hiya, ive been taking propranolol 40mg twice a day for a good few months now they have helped the palpitations but thats about all, haven't had any problems with them though.
  • Posted

I tried Kalms for over a week and it did help me somewhat. I felt settled but it doesnt stop the palpitations. I am now on Propronalol which is used for the palps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.