Hi, I am new to Oraliast and was just wanting some advice.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was prescribed oralist by my GP today after struggling with my weight for 9 years (since I was 12). I always thought I was never doing enough and that's why I couldn't achieve weight loss. However, within the last year I have become vegan and completley changed my life style, eating a low calorie low fat low sugar diet as the predominant food group i eat from is fruit and vegetables. I have also become a lot more active the past year, hiring a personal trainer to help me learn workouts, spinning, swimming, running, yoga etc. I remained at 16stone (5.3"wink, but feel generally healthy. The past couple of weeks I have lowered my calories from a 1200 (non-dieting) to 700 calories, 11g of fat per day approx. Does anyone know if Xenical will assist me in finally loosing some weight as I just don't want to get my hopes up that it's going to work? 

Any tips would be extremely helpful at this point I'm willing to try anything smile

I've also been tested for medical conditions and drink 3L of water a day. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi shannon, i have found a combination of weight watcher and these pills do work. but you do really need to eat less calories in order to lose weight. by adding these pills to my controlled diet i was able to shift 2 stone more out of the 5 stone in total after my 2 kids

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.