Hi I been having back pain for 3 days when I wake in the morning it be hurting so bad I took otc Ibu

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just found 2 weeks ago I have type 2 diabetes and I have high blood pressure been had it when I had my daughter 13 yrs ago to be honest I use to eat alot so Im overweight have chest pain and shortness of breath but not as much every evening  I start walking I don't have the chest pain as much i use to do I lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks drink more water less soda but when drink a soda I get back this the 1st time this happen to me I had back before from picking up something heavy but never after drinking soda i just drink 1 a day for dinner when I was drinking regular soda didn't have any back pain but I decided to start drinking diet drinks few days ago that when it start the pain i take epson salts bath it help the pain some I walk around sometimes too had blood work done 2 weeks ago.Just tryna get rid of this back pain.Can someone give me any tips or advice how to get rid of this back pain don't like to take so many pain pills bc I take metformin 2 times a day for my diabetes 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi you might have pulled something so I would give it a bit longer than 3 days to heal up.  Try a couple of weeks.  Meantime don't lift anything heavy if you can and if must don't bend over but bend down using your knees to support your weight.  Keep on moving but do it gently with plenty of rests.

If after 2 weeks it hasn't got any better or healed go to your doctors.  I don't know what country you are in but if in the UK your doctor will probably send you off to the physiotherapy department for their expert advice.  x

• Posted

Oh ok.I problemy did when I was getting some groceries out the car few days ago Thanks for the advice I will take it easy I walk in the afternoon 2 to 3 blocks and take baths in Epson Salt it help the pain some Thanks again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.