Hi I have a dent/indentaion on my right leg in the calf area is this to to with diabetes and

Posted , 4 users are following.

Should I get it checked, ive had it just over 2 weeks now. confused

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would  get it checked  by your doctor just to be on the  safe side
    • Posted

Thank you for your quick reply Barbara I am having a breathing test done on wednesday so will get my nurse to have a look at it then see what she thinks biggrin
    • Posted

I would  sounds a good idea to me  Hope  it  turns out to  be nothing  serious
    • Posted

So do I, it doesnt hurt at all tho only when i press it lol thanks again biggrin
    • Posted

Hi Karen

If it hurts when you press it then your body is telling you that there is an issue there so good to hear you are going to have it checked out. Good luck with that

Regards

Tangles

• Posted

Hi Karen,  Let us know what it was if you find out.  Others may have the same problem and be ignoring it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.