Hi I have a dent/indentaion on my right leg in the calf area is this to to with diabetes and

Posted , 4 users are following.

Should I get it checked, ive had it just over 2 weeks now. confused

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

  • Posted

    I would  get it checked  by your doctor just to be on the  safe side
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi Karen,  Let us know what it was if you find out.  Others may have the same problem and be ignoring it.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up