Hi! I have bad anxiety and tend to freak out about, is this anything bad?

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive only had sex with 2 partners and nearly everytime ive had sex it's went on too long, so my vagina gets dry and it starts to hurt. ive been needing to get lube, but instead ive just been pushing through the pain. i usually feel irritated down there after sex if it the sex happens for a while. ive noticed this white bump thing in my vagina, but idk if this is abnormal or if i've always had it. i've never ever had unprotexted sex and ive never had a condom break. ive been readin about bartholian cysts could this be it? i've also had a yeast infection before and utis. please give me your opinions.image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Its hard to tell from the picture but the little bumps look like VP, if that's what you're talking about.

• Posted

It doesn't look like anything bad. just some irritation from too much friction like you said. It should go away soon.

• Posted

Experiencing dryness and irritation during prolonged sexual activity is common, and using lubricant can help reduce discomfort. It's important not to "push through the pain," as this can lead to irritation or injury. Regarding the white bump, it could be many things, including a cyst like the Bartholin's cyst you mentioned, but it could also be a benign growth or something else entirely.

Given your history of yeast infections and UTIs, it's important to get any new or unusual symptoms checked out by a healthcare professional. They can provide an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment if needed. Additionally, maintaining good genital hygiene, staying hydrated, and using appropriate lubrication during sex can help prevent discomfort and irritation.

• Posted

Its a single blurry photo so hard to tell much but i dont see anything abnormal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.