Hi I have been diagnosed with echogenicity due to fatty infiltration

Posted , 4 users are following.

This caused my liver to increase in size. Help!!! What to do?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

By your qstn it is suggestive that u did an ultrasound . The report must have mentioned the garde or the severity like mild,moderate or severe . Anyways the usg is suggestive of fatty liver.
  • Posted

Follow the health advice of your Doctor. Ask your Doctor for a referral to a nutritionist if your Doctor has given you any suggestions of what to cut out of your diet. Build yourself an emotional support team. Hang out with positive people who lift you up. If you are spiritual attend Church, synagogue or meditation group. Take care of your emotional, spiritual and physical health. Take walks to clear your head, be creative and keep on doing activities that make you happy.. When I was diagnosed with PBC I cry and pray alot. I got tried of feeling depressed so I started researching nutrition and the liver. That's how I found this site. I'm an American and it took awhile for me to realize that I was on a British site. Lol.... I spent three weeks in Aldershot, England and love it! Anyway, what I am trying to say as you adjust to this news of a new medical condition try to stay as positive as possible! God Bless, Jo

• Posted

The report is not a death sentence its just a reason to stay healthy . Fatty liver is a reversible condition . Eat helathy and exercise moderately u will get rid of the extra fat in liver . Increase in liver size is a common condition in fatty liver patients. There is nothing to freak out but do exercise and eat a low carb and healthy diet fat free diet . Be positive and live a healthy life u willhave overcome it. God bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.