Hi, i just want to know what do you think about abortion

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,this is my question, What do you think about abortion?

I ask you this guys because i want to see differents points of view about this controversial topic,in my opinion, i agree and desagree , I am agree because maybe this person could be raped and doesn´t want to have this baby and I´m desagree because if you doesn´t want to have children  protect yourself  when you have sex or think twice  before you have sex.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

In both of the arguments the person that is pregnant comes first. When you get pregnant it is not about you anymore. It is about another human being that you are accountable for. So you can't just think about yourself regardless the way you conceived. A embryo has a hard beat at week 5...meaning that by the time you noticed that you missed your period you already have a heart beat inside you. I had an ultrasound at 10 weeks and even when my baby was of the size of a cherry he had a complete full body with two arms, two leg!! He was moving like crazy. At 10 weeks!!! It should be considered murder to kill somebody that can't do anything to defend themselves. There are many ways that you can get "rid off" your baby once he is born. And plenty of women that can't have babies that would love to take care of your child. But after seeing my tiny little cherry as a former human being I can't even imagine how abortion is becoming more common in our society. A women should be forced to see her baby in an ultrasound before they do it.... They would at least notice that they are killing a complete human being...and if they can live with that....well... That is their choice... But they shouldn't be allowed to kill someone because of ignorace...

• Posted

no matter the consequences that led to conception in my opinion abortion is unacceptable. I mean think about it, you will basically be ending a life. A little, defenseless and trusting creature who relies on his parents for his safety and they just decide he is trash and should be gotten rid of. That is just inhumane.

I do not expect there to be laws and legal consequences to abortion but the persons conscience should definitely stop the person from taking this step.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.