Hi I'm 19 years old female been having bad chest pains for the last few months..

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi my names Alex I'm 19 years old I'm a female weigh 124pounds height 5'4. For the last few months I've been having chest pains. Recently it's been getting worse. I've had a bunch of cardio work up. Various ekgs chest X-rays 4 echos 2 chest ct scans and lots of blood work. My dr n all the drs n hospitals I've been too say I'm fine n tat it's jus stress and anxiety. But y do I keep on feeling these heavy chest pains on my left side. I also feel dizzy and I get heart palpitations. Please help 😢😢

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi there... dis they investigate you for Prinzmetal angina? Does your chest pain come in clusters?
    • Posted

Well basically all they say is that all my cardiac work up has come back completely normal and that I'm to young for angina and that I'm a very fit healthy person.. what is prinzmetal angina? And how is that diagnosed... 

• Posted

How were u diagnosed?  I've have ekgs echos ct scans xrays holter monitors and blood work. All normal except my last ekg dr said one of my leads was a lil off but tat it wasn't anything concerning 

• Posted

I'm on a few health anxiety support groups on Facebook and your symptoms are very common on there,if all tests are coming back fine then anxiety is most likely the cause,I know it's hard to believe as I suffer myself x

• Posted

Yes I've been told by various drs and I've also seen 2 cardiologist they all jott it down to anxiety and stress. I have severe anxiety and panic attacks due to my symptoms.. I try and accept the fact that it's anxiety but my symptoms are jus to real... I don't even feel anxious or anything when my dull heavy chest pain comes on.. but considering all my test have come back normal it jus makes me look like I'm exaggerating or crazy 😕😕 I'm tiered of looking for answers. My gp tells me that I shouldn't worry that I have ally on my plate for a 19 year old. I'm a mom of 3 lil boys. Despite me having that many children I am very slim and healthy as far as they know. He said that he was gunna refer me to another cardiologist just for more reassurance 😕😕 even tho all my 4 heart echoes tons of blood work and X-rays chest cts and holter monitors have come pack normal 😕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.