Hi I'm a newbie too and want some advice!

Posted , 4 users are following.

After my period for about the last 6 months I have an upset tummy, loose stools, aching legs etc, I still feel like I have slight period pains too. Is this a normal thing? Any advice would be brilliant xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Wiggles

lots of us have digestive probs in peri and meno... šŸ˜¦

i had it all the way through peri and i am in meno full now.. And still have it sometimes

ranges from running to the loo, from cant go..šŸ˜¦

a probiotic is helpful one a day..

hey... Do you take supplements to help..

if not ... Get yourself a tub of Mega B 100mg complex, make sure it has 100mg of the B6 in it ... This helps sooooo much, with aches, anxiety etc..

also jarrows B12 5000mcg red label for energy

we lack this big timeĀ 

jay xx

• Posted

Thanks for your reply jay,

This is all new to me as I have started getting all sorts of peri symptoms! I am an anxious person so I may try the things you have suggested. I also get a loss of appetite too! Oh the joys of growing older!

Rach x

• Posted

i think this is progesterone becomes more dominant over oestrogen. But i could be wrong. Have you tried supplementing with oestrogen in some way even if just by eating foods that help or trying herbal remedies?
    • Posted

Hi thanks for your reply

No I haven't tried anything yet, but am willing to try anything, my symptoms last up to a week after I finish bleedingĀ 

• Posted

Hi wiggles

well the mega b and vit 12 will help..

natural menapol plus may help..

see your doc if you thinking of having hormones as you need checking and the right ones... Ā Never use the natural hormone creams as they are not good... always see the doctor ..

Jay xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.