Hi I’m Freya , does anyone else get this unsteady feeling????

Posted , 6 users are following.

Basically ive been feeling like this for about 5-6 months now but it has got much worse in the past 3 months id say . I am 16 years old and female. I forst started feeling this around april where id be walking soemwhere and all of a sudden a fuzzy feeling came over me and id feel as if i was going to collapse of i didnt grab something straight away to support me. my ears felt hot after that and my balnace was a but off but i kind of thought it was a one of thing. that night i went to a 16-18 year old pryzm event but the night after that i woke up in a shock with a feeling of fear that i was dying , my arms felt numb , heart palpitations and overall weakness. Since then i was worried to feel that ever again and i still felt a bit wobbly / weak but i didnt experience anything like it again till about June when i started feeling the same the same sort of feelings again. it has come to the point where ive been for blood tests and everything but nothings coming back , even seen a neurologist but it was all clear . i cant help but think its some underlying health condition or illness that hasnt been diagnosed yet. MY CURRENT SYMPTOMS ARE : RINGING IN EARS ALL THE TIME MOSTLY NOTICED AT NIGHT (FUZZING) , FEELING UNSTEADY AND AS IF IM GOING TO FALL WHEN WALKING OUT AND ABOUT (which makes me dread going anywhere alone or even avoid walking anywhere) ,OCCASIONAL HEAD ACHES ON THE TOP OF MY SCALP , SOMETIMES SHAKING HANDS , FEELING AS THOUGH MY HANDS HAVE LESS FEELING THAN THEY DID BEFORE... all of which have then caused me to begin feeling a sense of not being real sometimes. does anyone else feeel similar or experienced this?? if so please reply with any advice. its so terrifying i just want to feel myself again and be a normal 16 year old 😦

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have a lot of your same symptoms. And I've had them for over a year. I'm scheduled to go to a neuro ENT . I don't know if you have one in your town but it sounds like maybe that's the solution for you too if all your other tests are coming back normal. Wish you the best. i understand its so hard!!

• Posted

I have a feeling that you have a real condition , Vertigo and an emotional condition , Anxiety and or panic attacks.

check with an ENT for ear problems that might be giving you Vertigo , also possible sinus infection.

and learn to calm yourself down , manage your emotions .

good luck

• Posted

This sounds like Occipital Neuralgia. Look it up. A neurologist would be able to help you with that if you have it.

• Posted

sounds like vertigo I got the same symptoms after I passed out in 2018 it goes away for a while but still get bad episodes maybe see the doctor I really hope their help you as your very young I just had a bad spell last week the room went funny not good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.