Hi I m on 30mg mirtazapine last 3 month and sertiline 50mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

30mg mirtazapine not working my doctor on holidays any body tell me can I take 45mg mirtazapine

Any body try up dose really thanx

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Either see another doc or wait, don't up to 45mg without seeing a doc first. Esp so as you are on sertraline. 

I was on 45mg but the weight gain was terrible and for some strange reasons 15mg i.e. Lower doses,  are more sedative and did help me sleep better. 

• Posted

You shouldn't increase without seeing doctor. I was on 45mg it disn't help and my anxiety levels were painful. I'm down to 7.5mg sleeping well, no anxiety. I'd like to come off it because of the weight and appetite stimulus but I can't sleep on less.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.