Hi I'm really worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm really worried can't stop  feeling like km going to pass out I lye down to watch telly and I start feeling like the world is spinning.

I'm still very worried. I can still feel my lymph node around jaw I can feel them move around and my neck near neck muscle I'm sure I cn feel my glands.  I keep panicking also when I eat certain goods o feel like I'm going g to pass out 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

Hi sweet. I'm the same but that's cos I have extra beats and with my anxiety get them all time so feel dizzy constantly! It's a vicious circle we worry about one symptom n it keeps it alive are u sure the lymph nodes ain't nots from muscle tension xxx
    • Posted

It's hoibble and I'm sure it's lymph node they been there around 5 months somtimes  right side of neck gets so tenses aswell 
  • Posted

I feel like I am going to pass out so often,but never do.

It really is  severe anxiety in my case,but every day I am  convinced that I will not make it to the next..

Anxiety really does affect the neck muscles,in fact it affects so many parts of the body.You are not alone feeling this  way.

• Posted

Can anyone esl  feel there lymth nodes.  U no nxt to ur neck muscle can u feel anything or ur glands
    • Posted

I can feel mine and have been having exactly the same symptoms as you for around 4 months. Feel rubbish,  tired, feint and have sore neck and my lymph glands are inflamed. I also get a lot of headaches. I've just started on sertraline for the anxiety and it does seem to be helping so maybe go and visit your Gp and they can sort you out xx
    • Posted

Do u  no why u can feel them have  the doctors said why?  We're can u feel them they gave me beta blocker but ones I seen side effects j didn't want to and I didn't want to be on medication j like resuce remedies there good ways n my bag lol
  • Posted

Hi ambee iv had swollen glands just over a year now feel like my neck is very tight and full my muscles tense up alot and cause pain it's horrible i know hun makes me panic to z
    • Posted

I'm touch them everyday were ever I am even walking I touch them lol were bouts are they u can feel them 
    • Posted

There everywhere lol under my ears under my jaw and i have one buldging out the right hand side of my neck hun. My doc said the more u touch them the more they stay swollen because there very sensitive x
    • Posted

Omg serious how long have they been there.  And what did ur doctor say? 
    • Posted

He told me to stop touching them and see if they go down but it's hard not to when there swollen iv just had blood taken today to see if anythings going on like glandular fever etcx
    • Posted

Iv had them for about a year hun its so scary the doc felt them and said they are defo swollen but only just referred me for blood test coz there still swollen although this is a common anxiety symptom 
    • Posted

Do h think aniexty causes them and to feel them alot more.  Let me no one's u got results please 
    • Posted

Yh he said they can swell cause anxiety then.u constantly touching them which keeps them swollen because there that sensitive il let you know what they say 
    • Posted

Yes bloods came back fine still waiting on glandular fever 1 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.