Hi im on orlistat

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im on orlistat.. Does anyone know how long you should ideally go to the gym? I am in the GP but working a lot of nights at the moment and they are hectic 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi thatpurplestar, 

I've been on orlistat for 2 weeks today, I recently joined the gym and I aim to go three times a week to do the gym and swimming. I would go more but I have children so it's whenever I can manage to get childcare, I have lost 22lbs so far. Personally I think it is each persons preference to how much time they spend in the gym, do whatever works for you. Good luck,

Newbie x x 

• Posted

Yeah i work full time so its hard. Usually do about 1hr30-2hrs. Well done with lose xx
  • Posted

Have you lost 22lb in 2 weeks?
    • Posted

Hi suzek02 

Yes, I started the orlistat on 1st December, at 126KG, when I was weighed yesterday it was down to 113kg :-) 

Newbie x x 

• Posted

Thank you, I also use the slimfast shakes they were on offer 2 for £8 at Asda so I thought why not give them a try! 

Newbie x x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.