HI, IM SCARED AND I NEED HELP PLS VP OR HPV???

Posted , 2 users are following.

its been i week since ive been having this itchy swollen vulva and when i took a look i had these 2 small white bumps 3 days later its gone now i have these little tiny white bumps, i bad to pay $300 to go to the doctors because i dont have insurance at the moment

the doctor couldnt do much but send me to get blood test but again i dont have insurance and gave me antibiotic and these 2 pills for yeast but im pretty sure its not yeast infection. I havent had sex in 9 months can someone pls help me Im over thinking and getting deppressed image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You can get a yeast infection without having sex. Its very common. Do use the pills you have been given and see if it helps.

• Posted

when i went to the doctor he said hes going to treat it like gonorrhea but i told him i havent had sex in 9 months. im always having vaginal problems

• Posted

ive been taking the pills which is penicillin vk 3 times a day for a week

and ive been feeling a lot better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.