hi,it upsets me that you think you may not have your dau...

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi,it upsets me that you think you may not have your daughter for much longer,my son was born with fallots 19 years ago,he had surgery at 18months old and will be having a valve replacement on the 16th or next month.he is fine he plays football 4 times a week and you wouldnt know anything was ever wrong x

[i:1d801b1b5d]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:1d801b1b5d]

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

How is your son doing now?My son is going through a similar situation.He is 17 years old now.He needs pulmonary valve replacement in a few months. Please update me.
    • Posted

Hi 

I hope your son had a safe vale replacement was this also an open heart surgery or a chathertor ? 

• Posted

I am 30 years old and born with tetralogy. I had two surgeries. Once at 9 months old to repair to holes in my heart and one in 2014 to put a recorder in. Now I will have one to get the recorder removed but as far as I know from a doctor's point of view, I can live a normal life with some restrictions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.