Hi ,Just had xrays for the first time in years,the dentist told

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dentist told me that my roots are the deepest she has ever seen, is this an issue? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I don't think so. But I would be extra careful about keeping your teeth in good order, as I suspect a root canal might be a bit more difficult on you.

You say this was your first X-ray in years. I hope that doesn't mean it was your first visit to the dentist in years. We all need to get our teeth checked at least once a year so that any necessary work can be done while the problem is still at an early stage.

• Posted

I think id go to a different dentist with more experience, I wouod not  let anyone touch me who noted they never seen it before. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.