hi kalhoon

Posted , 3 users are following.

unfortunately from what i have read and forums i have looked at it seems alot of people do not recover from crps and in fact it gets worse over time which is why i am so concerned as i will loose my job if this is long term

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I wasn't able to go back to work. I was on a walker for 9 months before I could put any weight on my foot. I had to get on disability.
  • Posted

My husband is dealing with CRPS which started in his hand.  It has spread to other regions, like his shoulder and other hand.  He is also having issues with his feet, which we are trying to determine whether that is CRPS or not.  I will say that the pain/swelling/burning at the original hand site has improved, though he still has some pain.  I have read where CRPS can go into remission, which is what I am praying for for my husband.  I hope you will also experience that remission.  CRPS is such a mystery of a disease!  So many different perspectives on it.  Even my husband's two doctors don't agree on what to do.  Put your faith in God!
    • Posted

God is good! My faith is what keeps me going. I also have chronic migraines and it's really changed my quality of life.
  • Posted

Where do you live? I'm in the U.S.
    • Posted

We are also in the U.S. I will pray for you as I have suffered with migraines, which got MUCH better after menopause.  (You might not be there yet!) So you've got a double whammy going on. But, yes, God is good, and it is a blessing to have Him to get us through these difficult times. 
    • Posted

I've had the migraines since I was a teenager. They chronic about 4 years ago. As for menopause I had a hysterectomy when I was 25 so I've already gone thru that! When the pain gets intolerable I repeat over and over "Let go and let God ". Prayer is one of the best meds to have....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.