Hi Ladies

Posted , 4 users are following.

its been awhile since ive posted still struggling pretty bad, im wondering if any ladies has done this close to the end im having very very light tanish brown spotting very little im due tomorrow but dont have any other signs its coming. did any of you do this closer you got to the end?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

Hi Pamela,

I am hoping to hear similar reports from post women 😃

I am only 43 but the last few years it's been 21 day cycle but very light. Lately, still around 25 days and the same spotting then light days you are experiencing. I don't even have bleeding a full day. I intend to make another gyno appointment soon because this just seems abnormal for my age. I have read smokers go thru menopause a few years earlier though, I reluctantly quit 9 months ago hoping it would help symptoms.

I don't understand why some of us have it so bad and then other women seem to be having a great time in their 40s.

• Posted

im a smoker as well but i cut way down 5 a day if that, just seems this has been a very long road and no end in sight. im seeing nothing now so idk if period trying to come or not at all kind new this happening so light and very little usually cycle would have started by now. i just want this over with already going on 10 years of this October will be 10 years

• Edited

10 years ðŸ˜ĶI have had odd stuff since my mid 30s and now think it was all hormonally related.

Unfortunately there is very little information out there on what smoking does to hormones. I am guessing it affects stuff since it supposedly lowers testosterone in men and affects libido, probably does something to women but who knows.

None of this makes any sense, I just keep hoping that those of us that have a really bad perimenopause will get some relief post.

• Posted

my cycle is definitely different this month just seems to be brown and light one pad all day but of course i change them for cleanliness but i dont have too thats how light it is and symptoms is off the charts

• Edited

Same with me dear .Light brown sporting in periods from last 2 months..

But i am facing head issues alot

Head pressure, falling forward and dizziness is my constant symptoms from last 2 years.

Other symptoms come and hoes but not feeling good in head ..always have drunk feeling

tk dear

• Edited

im there with you sweetie same head stuff never leaves at times its not so bad but never gone. im so sick and tired of all this and having weird sensations all through body at times scares me to death.

• Posted

Same here dear

suffering from soo long .

Head stuff is constant..other things come and goo

Donot know when i will become normal again.

Want to be old me

Tk

• Posted

this October makes 10 years of this crap its really changed me and ive become a hyperchondriac sick of it all

• Edited

Yes, odd light cycles and weird feelings through body.

From what I read, I think the light period is low progesterone. It seems we only produce progesterone if we ovulate and as our eggs age, we don't ovulate every month. So we can have low estrogen but if we don't ovulate can have symptoms off the charts of both low estrogen and estrogen dominance due to low progesterone . And if we ovulate sometimes, it makes it hard to treat the symptoms because they can change month to month.

Basically it all sucks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.