Hi ladies how everyone's doing. Am 45 years of age.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is anyone been experiencing geedy head or dizzy feeling that makes you feel you wanna throw up or vomit.. A kinda upset feeling with the dizziness especially if you try moving around.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi,I'm 46 and have been feeling like you for over a year,dizzy,anxious,can't sleep,hot etc,I have been on a low dose HRT patch for about 8 mths and the changes are amazing, my hot flushes are no way as bad as they were and my dizzy spells are near enough disappeared,don't know if this will help x

• Posted

What HRT are you on? I'm on Evorel patches and utrogestan capsules xx

• Posted

Hi I'm on Estraderm MX 25 patches (Merus Labs Luxco S.a R.L.) which I take with the mini pill,I change the patches twice a week x

• Posted

Oh Lisa those dizzy feeling are so horrible.. This is my second attack of it within a week. Am monitoring it to see how often it's coming on.. Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.

• Posted

I am coming back as a man lol ❤️Take care x
    • Posted

oh no Lisa31387 don't say that hunnie..lol 

• Posted

Hi Szyalicia, I'm also 45 and sometimes have trouble with vertigo.  It is a scary feeling to be dizzy!  Perimenopause definitely causes a lot of unwanted symptoms.  Have you seen a doctor about this?

• Posted

i only suffer from vertigo when I eat anything with geletin in, The dr wouldn't listen so I did a food diary and wrote down what I eat and worked out I was ill when I ate anything with geletin ,sweets,jelly,yogurts even toothpaste so try looking at ingredients xx

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth53245 this is the 2nd time within a week i got this dizziness feeling so am monitoring it this week and i will definitely visit the doctor on it. Thanks for your reply i appreciate it.
    • Posted

Actually it pass now am feeling normal again so am jus monitoring it.. Take care my dear thanks for all your advice..HealingMyLife
  • Posted

Hi Szyalicia. Yes, I get random dizzy/giddy spells roughly a couple of times a week & put it down to hormone fluctuations as it's a common peri/meno symptom. I try to give it as little attention as possible & best thing is to be still either sitting or lying & distract yourself by watching a film, doing a crossword or reading until it passes. Mine last anything from about 15 mins upto 4hours roughly. I often find they happen in the evening, but do get little flurries in the daytime where i have to stop myself in my tracks & just stand still & try to steady myself. Nothing to panic about - it is a normal peri/meno symptom. xxx

• Posted

Hi LooLoo43 i love your name doh, my dizziness stays all day till next day it makes me upset feeling to throw up also if i try to turn my head left or right. It's the worst feeling ever. I actually does have to hold on to walk but this is just the second time am feeling this way so am definitely monitoring it. Thanks for your reply i appreciate it.

• Posted

That sounds severe hun, I would definately see your doctor about it. xxx
    • Posted

Actually it pass now am feeling normal again so am jus monitoring it.. Take care my dear thanks for all your advice.looloo43 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.