Hi Ladies,, Iwas just wondering if any of you have come down with chronic tinnitus

Posted , 9 users are following.

This has really been scaring me,, have had all of the 66 symptoms through out this meno journey... Then had extreme dizziness one day and shortly afterward my ears started ringing and now they ring 24/7!! Doctor says he thought I had an inner ear virus but it is not going away... when I went back he said after I finish taking an antibiotic if it still doesn't go away he is going to get me tested for meireners disease,,, This just came out of no where have any of you had this chronic problem all day everyday and the dizziness is so bad I get upset stomachs constantly,, It has been a month and a half of this,, the ringing is horrible!! any commets would be greatly appreciated,, thank you ladies!! xxoo

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

yes they ring everyday all day its part of it sp plz dont worry its just very annying .

• Posted

hello

i get this too. i found taking 2 x B12 disersible tablets 1000mcg twiceva day really helpful. also checking for ear wax and using sodium bicarbonate drops to get rid of wax, since menopause keep getting this. using recording of soft music at low volume at night. you can get help through the deafness charity, o forget its name, was rnid before. something like hearing trust. anxiety makes it worse. i think when my sinuses are bad its worse, due to dairy. The dizzyness i get sometimes too.

• Posted

Hi claire,,, what is B12 disersible would like to try this!!! maybe it would help...Thank you,, I am dizzy daily right now and off balance. xxxx

• Edited

hello

i take it for tinnitus. vitamin b12 sublingul chewable nuggets. Some people have a deficiency of this.

• Posted

I have that too on & off. I noticed that sinus or blocked nose make it worse. Try to stay away from diary products & have sufficient sleep. Diary products stimulate phlegm & mucous which could potentially worsen the condition. It's very annoying & I hope you get better soon. Good luck. You are not alone.

• Edited

Yes, beverley i too have 24/7 ringing in my ears...dizziness i dont have ..i haven't had it checked as yet...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.