Hi my name is Christina I've had cfs for 10 years now but recently been getting headaches 😔

Posted , 12 users are following.

As anyone found anything that helps with the headaches ?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi guys

i have been to my Gp and he said it seem like tension headaches .

the pain / pressure is at the front of my head like a band

they gave me strong cocodamol wich helps for 30 m but i cant have that all the time 😣

i have been thinking about CBD if the are stress related headaches it might help.

i dont know im just getting really down with it now .

• Posted

I have had CFS/ME for 7 yrs. but recently I started getting severe headaches. No over the counter pain or headache treatment worked or was more dangerous to take than reasonable for the result.

My Dr. prescribed Tramadol in 50mg. tabs. to be taken one every 8 hours. It works.

• Posted

Hi Chris14silv,

Do you wear glasses? The reason I ask is that a couple of years ago, (I'd also had CFS for about ten years at that point), I started getting headaches that were becoming more regular and intense over a period of a couple of months. I went and had an eye test on recommendation from my wife (I'd never worn glasses up to that point) and found that I needed to wear glasses permanently. After a week or so of wearing them, the headaches stopped completely.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.