hi need help diagnosing pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi i havent been on here for a little while health problems anyway i have pain in the top of my twolegs when i walk it hurts sooo much

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi horpicks99 I've had this today it's so painful and I find there worse when my energy levels are not good sometimes a good soke in a Epsom salts help a bit but I just wish it would take it away altogether . Take care x
    • Posted

Hi its not good to be like this hope you r ok in soo much pain i wouldnt wish it on my worstenemy take care thank you.
  • Posted

Hot picks:  I've been on Collegen now for several weeks...It is so good for your joints, muscles, hair and bones...You might want to give it a try...I take two capsules in the morning and two at night....My pain has lessoned since I started doing this...Hope it helps you, too...
    • Posted

Hi thank you for the info plz could utell me where i can get thecollegen too much appreciated trying lead a normal life is very hard at mo and i would love to be more active with my familyx
    • Posted

Hot:  I get mine through ebay...they have all kinds...get the one that will do the most good for your problems...I needed a lot of joint care...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.