Hi new to board

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi new to forum. I've had headaches migraines since I was a kid. Now as I'm getting older they are getting worse. I'm just trying to connect with anyone who has Alice in wonderland syndrome with their migraines as an adult that is getting worse and worse.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I need you to be more specific on Alice in Wonderland symptoms. However if you're talking about the blurred Vision sometimes seeing objects in your peripheral vision move or depth perception changes those can all be part of a migraine. But always check with your neurologist. Especially if these are new symptoms for you and it sounds like they are. Hope this helps

• Posted

Mine are more severe time speeding up slowing down. Tunnel vision while in driving, feeling I'm going a hundred miles an hours while I'm going 10. Rooms stretching out my arms getting smaller while the computer gets closer it's all very crazy. I'm actually going back to my neurologist tomorrow for my follow up and more tests. I was hoping to find more people with similear migraines.

• Posted

I hope he is ordering more tests. Hang in there. I take someone with me to be clear what the doctor said. Mine affects my memory and understanding what he meant. If you aren't already chart them and download migraine buddy to help keep track of triggers and other migraine symptoms.I got mine from the play store and it's free.

• Posted

I'm similar to you Alice, migraines all my life (40 out of 50 years) and I have Alice in Wonderland syndrome aswell but not with the migraines.    

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.