Hi new to Orlistat

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi every1 am new to this and just wanting to know if you can still drink diet pepsi,I got mine on prescription and my doc never really gave me much info on them just told me they worked very quickly if you ate to much fat, If any one has any ideas to send my way please do I would be very gratefull :lol:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi There, i am still new aswell been on orlistat now 3 weeks... There are a few things you need to follow...

1... Limit your fat intake to 25-30grams of fat a day. over 3 meals.

2... Drink plenty of water..

3... Try to do some sort of work out, 30mins a day..

I am no expert at this, but all my info comes of this site from all the people here who are very kind and helpfull... you will get lots of help here you are not alone.... :D you can do it..hope this helps a bit???

• Posted

Hi missme.

I 'm follwing weightwatchers and all diet soft drinks are 0 points (free) so I would say its ok to have diet pepsi. Maybe not too much as you might end up with a sugar free side effect!

Sarah

• Posted

Hello!

I have just started these today!

I went to the not very helpful doc, with no advice but handy with the Prescriptions, and so I need to sorta guess what I should be eating.

I know what I should NOT be eating - everything I am used to doing the last however many years as its made me be 5 st over weight and Im very short so I look like a big apple (Not NYC though LOL!) :wink:

I would suggest to drink as much water as possible but Im sure diet soda is ok, as the WW book says 0 pts.

I wonder if it is still ok to drink the Nescafe Vanilla Latte sachets!! I love it, in the morning instead of boring coffee! (yes, Im one of THEM!)

take care xx

• Posted

Vanna731 - I don't know about the Vanilla ones but I can tell you the Nescafe Cappuccino (Unsweetened) is 73 calories and 3.3 grams of fat....the Skinny Cappuccino is 51 calories and 0.7grams of fat.....unfortunately the Skinny ones don't seem to work the same as the fatter ones...they don't seem to mix well. I only use these when we picnic - and half a sachet makes a mug of coffee for me. No milk is needed. This for me is a treat. I imagine the Vanilla things are high in fat too....check it.
  • Posted

thanks for that, quill-drill.

It seems about same fat/cal as the normal one so I have that (however I am bad and add milk and a tiny 1/4 tsp sugar :oops: (which I will need to wean myself off of!, cereal, and a yogurt or fruit for breakfast. (Not at the same time, I tend to not get hungry till I've been up an hour or two!

good luck ladies! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.