HI, please help:( does this look like HS to you guys? Images included

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi these are two pictures of the area, before it burst open and after it burst open(now)

i have been rather unhygienic recently due to lock down (not showering everyday and just laying in bed for the past two lockdowns being very inactive) is it possible that the area just got badly infected and filled with bacteria and due to that factor im getting flare ups or does it look like HS?

Because i do hope it is not hs, i have suffered enough in my life already and life has just started to get back to normall for me so this would reallly suck.

the lump has been around for about 4 months, inflaming and deflaming, but i never kept it clean until recently, and ever since keeping it clean with hibiscrub it has gone and burst.

what are your toughts, is it hs?

imageimage

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, Liam,

This looks like HS. I had HS since I was 14 years old, I am 28 now and from the looks of your pictures it looks like what I use to get for 19 years straight . I am finally HS free but I feel your pain, is literally the worst pain. My flares up started the same way as well and I would clean it all the time and add different creams but they would keep growing almost everywhere in my body. I went to several doctors and honestly that never helped me so I just continued doing research and research and that's how I found out I had HS. Don't get discouraged though because if I am HS free that means you can be HS free as well. After doing so much research with my sister because she has it too since she was 10 years old. We both came across this website called hidradenitissupparativa.store this guy tells his story on his HS journey and how he cured it. He helped us be HS free with the things he recommended to us. He also has a youtube channel called HS relief. I hope your boils get better soon and you can be HS free as well because this disease is no joke and I hate the fact that we have to suffer because doctors don't have any answers for us . God bless you and your family.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.