Hi, pls help , is that a genital wart or vp? please please!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

I got hpv from my ex boyfriend and it was really bad. I had cryotherapy treatment and also got gardasil vaccine( 3 doses). It was really painful and took me almost 3 months for full recovery. And i have been clear for 8 months now. ( Absolutely i broke up with him cuz i was a virgin before him and this illness was like a nightmare for me). Since then, i examined myself in front of the mirror every single day to see if there is any new spots. And it's been 2 weeks i have so badly itching spot just near my vaginal opening and burning too. So i though i got warts again! i went to GP, he said i have fully healthy vaginal tissue and it can itch maybe because of shaving( but i am not shaving my vulva). I was unsure to trust him and these days its so hard to make another appointment with doctors because of corona. Can anyone help me what is that spot? is it wart or vp? and why is it so badly itching? image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

It would be better to go to another doctor because it is very similar to HPV.

• Edited

hi thanks for your reply

the doctor also wasn't sure is it vp or wart? cuz he said also vp sometimes causes itching and burning. That's why I will have full STD and pap smear test tomorrow so hopefully we can figure it out what's going on in there.

PS: I did vinegar test and it did not turn white( which means its not wart) , also after fully recover i am not sexually active for almost 8 months.

• Posted

it's very good that you have the test because you have some problems or not, we have to do it.because I know that the virus can have an incubation period of a few days to a few years.

Let's hope everything is fine

• Posted

it does look like vp difficult to tell though, the photo seems a bit vlurry but so they resemble cauliflour at all, good news of they didnt turn white with the vinegar test. when you see the doctor can you update this thread 😃

• Posted

thanks for your reply,

my concern is itching and burning and also i had hpv history, so i think they came back in some reason. I will definitely update and also i am going to see another GP too just for double check cuz unfortunately, its so easy to misdiagnosed that also i had before.

Ps: i uploaded another photo image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.