Hi prostatis any ideas how to cope

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi last Friday I was diagnosed with prostatitis after 3weeks of not blend able to sit pain in my groin and constant need to wee.its developed to a stage now though where my flows down to 10 percent I have to run the tap to go and wait 30?seconds even first thing .it used to wake me up in the night now all I have is a constant stomach cramp my brain saying I need to wee.but if I drink a 500 ml bottle of water within a minute I want to wee it out straight away please guys I need your help.all the uro did was put me on cipro iv got groin pain too

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The Ciprofloxacin might help, but if it doesn't, see a different urologist.

Neal

• Posted

The Ciprofloxacin might help, but if it doesn't, see a different urologist.

Neal

• Posted

Also look at other threads on this site about self catheterization. That would allow you to empty your urine while you look for a solution.

Neal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.