Hi these things have been a great help fo me

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello i am also suffering from HSV2 i got from a scumbag and its really painful , embarassing and feel very blue but i never take acyclovir or any medicines for herpes for i take more the natural way , regular intake of lysine supplement and collagen +c i also take pure grapeseed extract softgels , i drink tea regularly like green tea and cranberry , and pure camomile , eat fruits and green leafy veggies , also apple cider vinegar is a help if you feel some itchness and tingling sensation put a cotton of apple cider in the growing blister , yes it is very painful but it will dry vey fast , after all that i decided to have a test and it results to negative 😀😀😀😀 i dont even have outbreak at that time and the doctor said she was surprised my immune system peak to its greatest protection😀😀😀 , now i am more confident and happy even i have HSV2 , I hope this works for you too ?? and hope this helps im sharing how did i overcome outbreaks 😊😊😊

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What did you test for that resulted in negative ? But you said you still have hsv2? I really would like to take the natural way but my fear is spreading it to someone.. please respondΒ 
    • Posted

Just normal blood test 😊 because before when i was very ill and they take blood sample from me , the 2 nd pathogeninc cause was HSV2 , i decided to hav blood check again because i need to monitor my health , also screening , and urinalysis it works for me i dont know for you

• Posted

If your saying you've tested for hsv2 and it came back.negative after taking the "natural way" then it may not have been herpes in the first place but something else that looks and seems as if. There isn't a cure although you can decrease your outbreaks and the symptoms and so on and so fourth. Also are you implying that these meds you took were in replacement to the common herpes medication and they actually worked?

• Posted

For me it worked , it depends because before when i was very ill and my friends bring me to the hospital in my blood test it shows that the 2nd pathogenic cause of my illness is HSV2 , While i have pelvocaliectasia at that time so i was really bed ridden , so i ask. Do a research how to supress herpes virus so i can have no outbreak and strengthning the immune system is one of them so i start being a healthy eater and start doing herbal or natural way because i have kidney problems i cant take too many medicines because my left kidney is weak , it works on me , i dont know for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.