Hi what’s another way of reducing swollen feet?

Posted , 2 users are following.

im desperate it hurts so bad. yes ive tried compression socks but for some reason my ankles still swell. ive also been losing weight cuz i think thats probably one of the main issues because my feet never swelled until i gained so much weight. i was at 229 im at 214 now i know not much of a difference but im happy im size 18 again and not 20. US size thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I think you need to see your doctor as there could be an underlying reason why you are having fluid retention in your feet - we have a tendency to blame our wgt for everything but it might not necessarily be the reason - losing wgt should help but to be safe i would def seek medical advice rather than advice on online from people who may or may not know what they are talking about - in the mean time elevate your legs at every opportunity and drink plenty of fluids - good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.