High Alt

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi every one i have a company check up from last 3 years my ALT IS HIGH FOR THE VERY IST TIME MY ALT GOES 52..second time it goes up and jump to 81..and today i get my result in which my alt is high again normal range here in japan is 30 and mine one goes like 46.. from last year it goes down LAST YEAR I GO TO THE DOCTOR AFTER MY COMPANY CHECK UP HE DO FOR MY BLOOD TESTS HEPATITES ETC EVERY THING GOES NORMAL AND HE DO FOR ME THE ULTRASOUND HE THINK MAY B I HAVE FATTY LIVER BUT AFTER ULTRASOUND HE SAY I HAVE FATS ON MY STOMACH MY LIVER IS FINE HE DIDNOT GIVE ME ANY MEDICINE---should i b concern on it i m over weight i didnot drink alcohol etc

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.