High Alt level sent for scan

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I hope someone can help to put my mind at rest. I'm 32 years old with a belly and a terrible diet of takeaway 4 Times a week I know this is bad and have since changed my diet. last week I had a blood test ( check up ) I suffer from really bad health anxiety I have limpoma on both arms. high cholesterol and low b12 . I cant help keep thinking I'm doomed. my liveralt level was 81 doc called me as said we are sending you for a scan. I have read up on a few posts on here most people seem to get a repeat blood test after a while. my docs sent me straight for a scan is this normal. I went to the docs today as it was driving me crazy the nurse told me it's nothing to worry about . I am trying not to but cant help my self. has anyone else had the same problem. any help would be appreciated. thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Most likely just fatty liver. The ultrasound will confirm that.. Diet and exercise and those numbers will come right down. God bless.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.