High blood presure

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys, please help. I had bp check up today, free bp check up. I was nervous thinking of high bp result, suddenly my bp came 130-70 then I was tense so nervous, and they check up me again and it came 135-77 huhuhu my pulse rate was 105bpm. Do i have sick? I was nervous rght now. Im 15 yrs old only, im scared guys!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Danielle for a 15 year old both readings seem fine to me. If there was anything wrong i think the person taking ur bp would have said
  • Posted

Hi

Please dont worry as this BP reading is fine. In fact considering you were anxious at time of BP reading I would have expected it to be higher! The person doing BP would have said if there was a problem. When I get my BP.taken its usually 140/80 which is slightly high, what the GP would call borderline. Your BP reading is normal range.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.