high bp and shakes fast pulse every morning

Posted , 2 users are following.

every morning my heart rate is about 110 bp 187/88 and I shake something awful told the docs about it but they don't seem to be bothered also I feel like I am going to pass out 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you ever heard of POTS? Lie down for about ten minutes, then stand up slowly. Watch your heart rate monitor afterwards and compare HR while lying down. If there's a significant increase (over 30 bpm), you should see a neurologist and request a tilt table test, for starters.

• Posted

I have had the tilt table test done and I passed out as my bp just dropped so low .They just told me I had vaso vagal syncopy and that was it but that was a few years ago.I am seeing a neurologogist and have had many tests but still no diagnosis apart from when they done a scan on my chest they said I had an enlarged thyroid and multiple nonules waiting to see an endrocronologist now 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.