HIGH CALCIUM SCORE

Posted , 4 users are following.

My calcium scan was 1845 .My Mycor perfusion scan tc 99 was however normal.My cardiologist advised me for diet control and exercise, however no new medicines prescribed .I currently take Lipitor 10 mg Clipadogrel 75 mg and losartin 50 mg daily .My BP is occasionally high in the range of 145-80. I am 66 years male .

Any further guidance from the Group ?

SLA

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What is your diet like? How much exercise do you take?

• Posted

Blimey you think 145/80 is high blood pressure.......

Im 29, was put on sertraline last year (septembet time) anand ever since put a stone and a half on I regulatory have 120-160/80-80-100 bp and resting hr gone from 65bpm to about 85bpm

• Posted

Didn' say it was..... but 145/80 is alot lower than some readings I have had. It is called......... "reassurance"

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.