high cholesterol at age 21

Posted , 3 users are following.

just want to know about my problem ..please help ..I am 21 years old male but I used to eat 2 eggs daily meat alot veggies sometimes one night I felt a electric shock like pain which became very sharp and pressing and slowly released like a spread out electricity ..I frightened alot had ecgs,2D echo ,stress test where all were came out normal then my cholesterol was 189mg ..I panicked and exercised daily now it is

Total cholesterol125mg ...

HDL-30

LDL-80

Triglycerides-85

But now I am facing pains in my arm ..I don't know what's happening ..I again had many ecgs ..all came out normal ..I asked for angiogram they rejected me to have that test as I am too young ..please help .. doctors simply say that's all anxiety for my every pain

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Tests are all normal ..except HDL is low. 

Get a test of Vit  D and B12 ? 

• Posted

Thanks rocky for your reply but I didn't have those tests till now ..am I at danger why doctors are refusing me ?

• Posted

Hi Rohit, your numbers are normal except your HDL is low. Only one risk factor.  ....perplexed by your pain. Are you on any meds?  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.