High ESR blood, feeling of blood creeping through veins, menopause?

Posted , 9 users are following.

for several years I have had high ESR blood viscosity results. Other symptoms diziness, light headed, brain fog. Menopausal, past 4 years

At night especially, I can feel blood "creeping" round my legs, feet and groin, wakes and scares me

I understand a symptom of menopause is formication, a feeling of ants crawling on skin, but this feels different.

Does anyone else suffer this, or can help? 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

May have them check your spleen too. I have this symptom too and my spleen is enlarged. Could. E a connection.
  • Posted

I know what you are talking about, I also get this feeling it is so weired of a feeling. I woke up one night and was like, what is wrong with me. I have started menopause about a year ago. I was trying to determine if it was related or not. I use to get a vibrating feeling in my body and my boyfriend could actually feel it too. Thank God that has stopped as of now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.