High Fibre diet?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all yes its me again! I have been really ill with chronic D so off I went to the Docs who told me to try a very high fibre diet! Really? He said just try it come back in a month, so off i went to buy all sorts of things for this diet that was a week ago has it helped? NO! If anything I am worse! Even the imodium aren't working! I went out yesterday but had to dash back home and only just made it to the bathroom that was at 11am and I was still visiting six times later!! I just don't think there is anything out there that will help me anymore

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Awwww I am so sorry LittleMissDolly! that must have been horrendous! I hope you get it sorted soon love thinking of you xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.