High heart rate, should I worry

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I think i have a higher than normal heart rate than normal anyway. But this evening I had an argument with my partner and when he left I could feel my chest and heart rate instantly. I have had this before and put it down to anxiety type panic attack. But this feels a Bit different. My left arm and have all like pins and needles/ tingly and it's just not slowing down. I don't feel particularly ill. Just bit uncomftable and short breath a bit. I really appreciate any advice. Thank you. X

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry also my heart rate been between lowest 130 highest 143
  • Posted

Hi Amber . My advice to you is to get to an  hospital  emergency room . Hon  don't mess around it could be a matter of life and death . women often have different  signs of  heart issues than men . Please go ,don't wait . 

• Posted

Amber there is a TV message that says women would rather die than get their heart checked out ,and so that what they do . Have you seen this? Don't be one of these women . I wish you the best . Also arguments can be resolved and if not ,they are not worth it . Your health comes first . Be good to you first girl . 

• Posted

You are absolutely right, it most definitely sounds like anxiety induced changes.

Adrenaline is a powerful hormone and you can get pins and needles/tingling feeling associated with anxiety as well.  It can take quite a while to dissipate, everyone is

different.  While little bits of stress probably wouldn't have that big an impact on someone, you certainly wouldn't want a daily dose of it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.