High IgE, albumin / Positive ANA / Low C3, C4

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

Everything started with a dysphagia in July 2021. Few weeks later, I started to have weakness in my legs, followed by a severe diarrhea. August arrives with both feet presenting with sensitive neuropathy (numbness when I touch the top of the feet). Next symptom is pain in the legs and arms. In September, I started having pain in my back and head. Finally, October arrives and I have digestive issues (both stomach and intestine). Last symptom which presented at the end of October is heart palpitations.

I have done so many tests including full body CT scan, PET scan, spine MRI, brain MRI and so much blood work. The only things that came back abnormal is: High IgE, high albumin, low C3, C4 and positive ANA (1/80). Also had a lumbar punction which showed slighlty elevated proteins.

Does anyone have a clue where I should be looking because doctors seem to be at a dead end and are focussing more on relieving my from my pain than finding a diagnosis which is quite frustrating given that I am 32 and was in A1 shape before all of this suddenly started.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.