High levels

Posted , 6 users are following.

has anyone ever had high d-dime levels and what does that mean?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

hi Grace! ive always been low, or just above it... highest has been 30... what was yours?❤

• Posted

scratch that... i missread your post... i was thinking Vitamin D... ive never heard of D-dime....

• Posted

My vitamin D level came back 13 has yours ever been that low? Ive never heard of d dime level?

• Posted

hi susan, i think the lowest mine has been is 17.... got prescription vitamin d to bring it up... you should really get a prescription for some ... needs to b above 30... before i toom the prescription my whole body hurt, especially my feet when i got up in the mornings and my hips.. felt better after it came up..

• Posted

Pam, thank you for the tip! My feet are killing me....will try Vitamin D

• Posted

you're welcome!! i pray it works for you!!❤❤

• Posted

D Dimer is a blood reading and is usually an indication of a possible clot .. but further tests need to be done to confirm or exclude that. .. D dimer blood reading alone is unreliable and would not be used to reach a diagnosis

• Posted

I was in ER last night and was admitted for high levels but when they ran all kinds of test they ruled out clot. I am terrified because google says that it is a sign of cancer.my bones are aching everywhere so he said the same thing my DR said, I have to see Rheumatologist to determine that or anything else.

• Posted

dont go on Google.. we just jump to conclusions and fear the worst .. it can be infection or cause by trauma

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.