High TSH no symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

with a high TSH you would expect to feel absolutely crap, im talking a TSH reading of 100, but i have no symptoms at all and actually feel amazing. When my TSH was 0.01 for months i felt absolutely lousy.

i cant understand why im not symptomatic. seeing my GP next week, hopefully he can shed some light.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Why did it go from suppressed to 100. Were you overmedicated then stopped? It may take awhile to feel a tsh of 100. If you were overmedicated. T4 is important for mitochondria and energy production. too. You need your Free T3 an Free T4 levels. Some people do feel better for awhile then after weeks or months start feeling hypo. You might as well get the whole panel.

• Posted

Why did it go from suppressed to 100. Were you overmedicated then stopped? It may take awhile to feel a tsh of 100. If you were overmedicated. T4 is important for mitochondria and energy production. too. You need your Free T3 an Free T4 levels. Some people do feel better for awhile then after weeks or months start feeling hypo. You might as well get the whole panel.

• Posted

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.