High White Blood Cells Count

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've been feeling ill for a while and i went to the ER and had Blood work done. It cam back that i had an elevated white blood cell count of 12.4, and high Lymphocytes Abs level of 4.3, and a high Lipase level of 86. The Doctors of the ER never gave me a reason for these high levels. So, if anyone knows can you please help me.

Thanks,

Chez!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You need to go and see your GP and ask them the same question

An Internet forum cannot give you a diagnosis, once you know the diagnosis then it's possible to ask how others dealt with it and what action they took to help

• Posted

hi my wbc has been elevated for 8yrs it's gone from 13 to 19 last blood test last week it went down to 15 under haemotologist who does not seem concerned my neutrophills are raised to

• Posted

thats how mine has been, it hasn't got that high yet. But i believe that it will soon. thanks for the response. I'll be going to my GP Today and i will post an update when they give me some answers.

• Posted

My experience has been a nightmare i was producing to many white blood cells ive been put on high dose of stetoids 60 mg because i developed Eosophilia facsitis a very rare condition that effects all the conective tissue and thickens the facia under the skin ( no known causes and no cure The steroids helped initially because i literally could hardly move my legs arms it was effecting every part of my body . At the moment i am tefucing my stetoids and its horendous no one knows what will happen when i eventually come off them ?

i have now got problems with my heart and lungs this they believe is also caused by the production of to many Eosphils ( white blood cells ) i hope you have a good doctor because trying to find the cause as to why high WCBC is very difficult i wish you luck . Please keep us up to date with your progress as i will you .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.