Hipp opp

Posted , 5 users are following.

ihave to write to all the friends that wrote to me and Eric last year re hip oppwent well he did well but things went very wrong he was back on the itc ward were. He became. Very ill he past away on February.5 he.  Went. Into. Septic shock he had his fighting boots.  On but they had. To turn everything. Of. We are very distraught thank you all for. Posting your kind words we have lost a lovely man love to all. Janet jonesxx  we won't be able to. Write about Eric. No

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

So very sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time x
  • Posted

Thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time,
  • Posted

So sorry to hear this news.

My thoughts and prayser to you and all who loved and cared for Eric.

Love and Hugs V

• Posted

It is never easy to lose a loved one........my prayers go out to you and your family and friends.  I have found, when I have lost a loved one, it will help you get through the grief to just remember the good, happy times with him and not dwell on the suffering.  God bless you.

• Posted

So sorry for your loss Eric! I will be praying for you and your family and friends. xo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.