Histamine

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi does anyone who has digestive problems , Ever taken Diamine Oxidase . think it is a Antihistamine. Up to now only just been reading about Histamine . It seems Histamine produced in the human gut can cause a myriad of problems .skin, ibs, muscle aches , fibromyalgia , & it seems blood pressure Meds .namely ACE inhibitors .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anthony51

I do not suffer with digestion problems but i have heard histamine can cause a lot of problems.

but as shown many foods are low in histamine so it is beneficial to eat these type of foods rather than take digestive enzymes such as Diamine Oxidase...

• Posted

Hi mary 19 . what i should have said was i have been on blood pressure meds for about 20 years. bendroflumized . water tabs main culprit plus the fosinopril . that bradykinin . that cause Histamine . but only just found out about on the net couple days ago.

• Posted

Hi Anthony51

Oh i see!..i hope someone comes along who has had experience of Diamine Oxidase and can help you as to its usefulness...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.