Hitius hernier or not ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

iv been seeing doctors , having tests and obviously going through these 9 months with changing symtoms but finally I might have found that it could be a hiatus hernia

i wonder how many others , with diagnosis have any of or all of the following symptoms : 

acid reflux ( last months and constant ) 

squelching stomoch noises ( 7 months often ) 

chest pains ( now 3 months ) 

vertigo or and brain fog with dramatic attacks ( here and there ) 

joint pain here and there 

thirst closing up here and there 

face numb - here and there 

pins and needles in hands ( often ) 

or possibly i have combanation of hernier and anxiety 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes I too suffer many of the same symptoms. It’s pretty miserable. No real cure but trial and error like trying probiotics etc. 
  • Posted

Hi yes it sounds like a hiatus hernia which I was diagnosed with in January . All the same symptoms as you have. Controlling the symptoms with PPIs and gaviscon. But it has restricted my diet which is hard and difficult at times. It affects your social life . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.