Hiv anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’m having really bad anxiety about hiv. I’ve been having ulcers pop up but they do not hurt. One came after the other after 3-4 now I’m constantly searching in my mouth for more ulcers which is giving me really bad anxiety where I have attacks. I have one right now and it’s going away pretty quickly. I do not have a sore throat or swollen lymph nodes. I do have have thrush or anything else but I’m still having really bad anxiety and basically searching all through google trying to see if I have it or not. I’m way too scared to get tested.  The last time I was active was about a month ago and I got ulcers right when I was active. Please help before I break down..

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

HIV? Can you answer a few questions for me.

1) when you had sexual activity, what did you do?

2) what're all the symptoms you are having?

3)Did you use protection?

• Posted

1. I was sexually active about a month or so ago. I noticed the last day I was active I had an ulcer. It didn’t hurt and it took a week and a half to heal up. 

2. I’ve had sparse headaches but they aren’t super bad, probably just from stress. I have ulcers, but one came after the other. No thrush, nothing else but the ulcers. No stomach pains. Nothing. But I’m still so paranoid. And it may seem stupid but I’m kind of stressing over it 

3. Since it was oral, there was no protection. But it technically wasn’t oral. Just a finger in her (sorry for that lol) and I put my finger in my mouth afterwards (so vaginal fluids). Even if It was a small amount do you think I could still be effected?

• Posted

Update: been feeling a little sleepy the past 2 days..might just be from stress 

• Posted

You may have caught a strain of Herpes, causing the mouth ulcers.

I see no evidence for HIV.

Have you talked to her?

• Posted

The ulcer is going away quickly could just be stressing too much over it causing me to not be able to get enough sleep at night so I was tired. Have not seen/felt anymore ulcers luckily 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.