Hiv fear

Posted , 4 users are following.

so a year and a half ago i slept with a female and since then have had all these symptoms and still get them i tested negative after 6 months ab/ag 1/2 but a yeat and a half still have all these symptoms please help

Anxiety

Depression

Always anxious

Brown stripe on thumb nail

Saliva ducts in mouth raised

Feeling nauseous

Swollen adenoids

Yellow loose smelly stool

Frequent urinating

Frequent yellow urine

Bloated sore tummy

Constant fatigue

Poor broken sleep

White tongue

White pimple like spots under head of penis

Nail abnormalities

Knumb hands when lying down at night and morning

Some mornings gag vomit clear mucus

Sore shoulders

Low energy

No appetite

No interest in anything I do anymore

Scared of everything

Blurred vision often

Sore inner thighs to touch

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if your 6 months result is negative then you are fine.

• Posted

For me it looks more like a depression which should be treated ASAP. I had +/- similar symptoms for years which was caused only by my lifestyle - not eating, not sleeping and not doing physical activities properly.

I was anxious, depressed, scared of everything, without interest in everything, I had panic attacks, felt exhausted all the time, focusing problems, headache, palpitations, extrasystoles, frequent urinating, tremors, cold waves, numbness in hands, nausea, white tongue, swollen lymphatic vessels and all the analysis were fine. I was also rather skinny and I have to say that all the symptoms disappeared when I started to eat/sleep normally and gained weight. It took me about 6 months (without medication) to fight against this disaster and to start living normally.

To fully dispel your fear about HIV you can make the test after these 18 months. If there is negative result, it just can not be HIV.

• Posted

i just had another test done at a drop in clinic last thursday it was negative i dont understand

• Posted

These symptoms are definitely not caused by HIV. These symptoms are most likely caused by major depressive disorder.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.