hiv risk in my case. should i go and test ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi. i wish you all the best. before i start my question, i want to apologize for my bad english. I really hope that you can help me by asking on my question.

so i was a virgin, and my friends order this prostitute for me and now i am scared that i might was exposed to hiv.

here is my situation. first she gave me oral then we had vaginal sex that was going on from 10 to 15 minutes. i came first time when she was giving me oral, so i don't worry about that part.

after a short rest, she started to give me oral again, and then I penetrated her and shortlt after i sort of came. when i said iam finished, she asked me to go on still, because my penis was still hard, and I continued. i asked her to change condom, but she refused, because she told me, that there is not a lot of sperm in it, so its not going to tear, which in my luck didn't happen at the end. surprisingly for me, after a couple of minutes i came once more.

i was protected the whole time. it was vaginal sex. condom didn't slip or tear, at least i didnt see condom break. she even cheked it for me after, by squeezing the condom to show me that there was not leakage. but here is some things that are making me scared.

first - condom was a bit small for me, it was covering only 60 percent of my penis. is it enought for to be counted as protected sex ?

second - after sex I've found some red bruises and scratches on my penis near the head of the penis, probably from her giving me oral, although that part was almost at the end of a penis, so i think that part was surely covered with condom. should i be worried about it ?

third - i have lichen planus right near the end of a penis, and that part was covered also. but there is something I wanna know, is lichen planus can make hiv transmission more easy to be ?

fourth - i saw her touching herself when she was giving me oral, and after that she tried to finger my anus, but i stoped her, but she still touched it with her fingers. i have issues with that area, and i tend to bleed from anus sometimes, so i am scared, that she might've touched the wounded part of my anus with her fingers soaked in vaginal fluids. is that a risk situation?

once again, she didn't fingered me, she just touched that area multiple times.

iam really sorry for such a long text. I really hope, that you can help me with this. please tell me, in this 4 examples, that I've tell you - was there any risk related situations, that can be related to hiv transmission?

thank you for your time. and God bless you!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

The risk is very low, even if she's HIV+, which is unlikely (as I think most prostitutes get tested regularly), but if you want to get tested, then go ahead.

If the condom was only covering 60% of your penis, then either there was something wrong with it, or you weren't using it correctly, as most condoms will stretch way more than necessary.  You can blow them up over your head, or put one on your foot and pull it most of the way up to the knee.

60% coverage should be more than enough though, as all the mucosal tissue will be covered.

HIV isn't transmitted by saliva, or you'd be able to get it by kissing.

If you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

well, ty so much for your time.

can you help me with something else plz ?

- so i had this lichen planus on my penis, idk if that part was covered or not FOR SURE. so i have to ask you, can lichen planus hight up the hiv transmission risk ?

- i also had red, not bleeding bruises on my penis. i am now not sure if that part of penis was exposed to vaginal fluids. can those not bleeding, but red cuts make hiv transmission more likely?

• Posted

Sorry, but I don't know if lichen planus is a risk factor (though it can get a lot worse in people that already have HIV).  Bruises shouldn't be a risk factor, but cuts would be.

I still think the risk is very very low, but it's obviously bothering you, so go and get tested.  That's the only thing that's really going to put your mind at rest.  Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.